Event Planning takes creativity, patience and an obsession with details. Whether it’s a a rock ‘n roll concert, a party for 300 in Dallas, a grand opening in Memphis, or educational seminars, we have planned just about every type of event imaginable. It’s all a matter of organization, follow-through, and attention to detail. You have to know what could go wrong, then take action ahead of time to make sure nothing does go wrong. The details make the difference.
- Event planning including venues, catering, gifts and staffing
- Speaker and program arrangements
- On-site management with venue staff, catering and A/V companies
- Budgets and billing approvals
- Invitations, guest lists, mailing services and rsvp tracking
- Event experience: Seminars, golf tournaments, parties, auctions, grand openings, membership meetings, board meetings, bus trips, new product launches, recognition ceremonies, association election events, anniversary celebrations, company picnics, holiday events and retirement parties.